Methods of treatment and prevention of reticular veins
Reticular varicose veins - mild form of varicose veins, characterized by a manifestation of venous veins bluish color in the lower extremities. The disease mostly affects women, men rarely. It is also called "cosmetic", the only inconvenience which he represents is unaesthetic appearance.
Reticular type of disease mainly develops in people with a genetic predisposition. Man from parents is not the varicose veins, and the structure of blood vascular, which predisposes to varicose veins.
Other causes include:
- Venous-arterial fistula, contributing to the expansion of veins;
- Arterial hypertension;
- Liver disease (cirrhosis, hepatitis);
- The metabolic disorders;
- Improper diet;
- Large loads during sports;
- Professional activities related to frequent and prolonged stay on his feet.
Reticular type of varicose veins can also occur in women during pregnancy due to the hormonal adjustment of the body and a strong pressure on the feet.
In particular reticular varices manifests as spider veins as well as expansion of small veins of the limbs beneath the skin, which are visible to the naked eye.
Other symptoms can include:
The first signs of the disease
- Unpleasant feelings in the lower leg;
- Swelling of the lower extremities;
- Night cramps;
- Local itching;
- The voltage of the lower extremities;
- Intradermal hemorrhage;
- In serious cases, external venous bleeding.
If the varicose veins to ignore it, not taking action of the treatment, it will grow into chronic, which will cause serious complications of a venous character.
Methods of dealing with varicose veins
Reticular varicose veins involves treatment with drugs. This helps to reduce the symptoms of the disease and prevent possible complications.
It can be through the following means:
- Detralex (tablets) relieves pain and heaviness in the lower extremities. Drug treatment, allowed women during pregnancy, but is prohibited during breast-feeding;
- The phlebodia(tablets) - is used as a means of overwhelming symptoms. Not used by women during breast feeding;
- Antistax (capsules) - the drug of plant origin, which is shown in violation of venous circulation. Prohibited as pregnant and lactating women;
- Troxevasin (ointment) - reduces varicose veins, and relieves symptoms of the disease. It is undesirable to use by pregnant and lactating women. The application is possible, but if you have serious performance and only after consultation with a doctor;
- Venoruton (capsule) - drug phlebotomising and angioprotective action. Prevents the formation of microthromboses of the retina, reduces the symptoms of the disease.
Reticular varices to cure with drugs is completely impossible. This will only relieve cramps, reduce swelling, provide the feet a feeling of lightness and comfort. To eliminate veins, treatment is carried out with the help of therapies.
Before you choose your treatment, your doctor will refer the patient for diagnostic testing, which includes tests and an ultrasound. Guided by the results, the specialist will determine a more suitable method of therapy. The main ones that have proven themselves more successful include:
- Laser sclerotherapy;
- Sclerotherapy foam;
Laser treatment is a popular method to fight with small and medium veins. The procedure is carried out without using anesthesia. During the treatment, the patient may feel slight discomfort in the normal range. Results are achieved after 3 treatments, the interval between which should be 1 month.
Foam sclerotherapy - the treatment is carried out using a special liquid drug that is injected into an injection inside the capillary or of the affected vein. The procedure is performed in the presence of veins medium to large size and takes place from 5 - 60 minutes, depending on the number of vascular veins. After the session the patient wears a tight bandage, wear it shows 3-10 days, specific time is set by the doctor according to the indications.
Microphleb is the modern achievements of medicine, which you can use to achieve the desired aesthetic effect. The treatment is painless and the patient after a session you can immediately return to normal rhythm of life. The session is of a creepy nature. The vein is pricked with a hook, pull out, tie up and cross. But suchthe treatment has a significant advantage: no need for application of drugs and chemicals, with the result that the feet do not remain external manifestations and signs.
After primary treatment patients mandatory assigned wearing compression stockings. This Jersey will provide veins terms of reducing the load on the veins will lead to normal venous outflow, than warn venous stasis. Compliance with the compression mode must be clear, as this determines the outcome of the treatment.
This is an additional method that will help to improve the flow of lymph and venous blood, and increase venous tone, the tide of arterial blood and normalize the peripheral blood circulation. For this you need to perform daily the following exercises:
- The lying position. Movement "Bicycle" and "scissors";
- Standing position. Walking on the spot, without taking socks from the floor;
- Sitting position. Rolls from heel to toe;
- Sitting position, legs raised. The rotation of the foot in a circle (first in one direction and then in another).
Reticular varices requires a serious and conscientious approach. Each exercise should be performed 10 to 15 times. The complex is also useful in the prevention of the disease.
The diet in this disease plays an important role. Products, which forget with this diagnosis:
- Strong coffee;
- Smoked, spicy, fried;
Reticular varices also does not like salt and sweets, because they inhibit the excretion of fluid.
- Vegetables without restriction.
- Freshly squeezed juices;
- Grain oats, rye, wheat;
- Any fresh berries;
- Dill, parsley, nettles.
Also, special attention should be given to products containing vitamins a, E, C, V.
Reticular varices can be prevented if you keep proper healthy lifestyle to perform daily gymnastic exercises for the lower limbs, swimming pools. People at risk should wear compression stockings, to abandon the strong physical overload, bad habits, visiting the baths, saunas and monitor their diet. With this approach, the disease will not be able to announce its existence.
In this disease will help sclerotherapy veins of the lower extremities.