Vitamins for the cardiovascular system
The health of our body depends on the functioning of the blood vascular. With age the elasticity of the arteries and capillaries have broken, so need to worry about their fortification. A key role is played by vitamins and useful minerals are worth taking as a preventive measure.
Modern life is a constant rush, stress, nervous tension, improper diet. For our cardiovascular system vitamins - a severe need. The sooner you will be thinking about it, the longer it will live.
Select vitamins for the body
Vitamins not only strengthen the blood vascular and heart, they successfully resist cholesterol deposits and normalize the circulation of the bloodstream. Deficiency of minerals and vitamins leads to cardiovascular pathologies. A comprehensive treatment of these pathologies involves the preparations necessary vitamin complexes.
Also the causes of abnormalities include:
- sedentary lifestyle;
- regular emotional stress;
- bad habits;
- kidney disease;
- lose the endocrine system (hyperthyroidism, diabetes).
The list of useful vitamins and minerals
Our body should receive adequate nutrition, which is based on minerals and vitamins. Here is a list of vitamins needed for strengthening and normal functioning of blood vascular:
- Retinol (vitamin A). Found in dairy products, cod liver oil, pumpkin, carrots and peppers. Retinol belongs to the fat-soluble vitamins, it improves metabolic processes and resists atherosclerosis, and the amazing walls of blood vascular. Sold in pharmacies acetate retinol - oily solution to be taken orally.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Contained in vegetables, citrus, rosehips, black currants, apples. This water-soluble vitamin prevents cholesterol formation and increases metabolic processes, strengthens the myocardium (heart muscle) and is included in most of the known vitamin-mineral complexes. Sold in the form of pills, tablets and capsules.
- Rutin (vitamin P). Strengthens the walls of the arteries, refers to water-soluble vitamins. Contained in apples, citrus fruits, rose hips and raspberries. In case of excessive bleeding doctors prescribe the tablet form mixed - askorutin.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E). Inhibits the oxidation of lipids (lipid peroxidation) and prevents the formation of free radicals.Why is it important? Free radicals damage tissues, organs,
- vascular and a myocardium. Enters the body through vegetable oils, nuts, egg yolk and liver. The oily solution and capsules are intended for internal use.
- Thiamine (B1). This water-soluble vitamin is localized in grain crops. By doing the body, transformirovalsya kokarboksilazu - a substance that stimulates the contraction of the heart. Form - ampoules for injection.
- Pyridoxine (B6). You can get it by eating fish, meat, milk, rice and beans. Helps breakdown excess cholesterol and normalizing fat metabolism. Hydrochloride pyridoxine implemented in ampoules. Good for the heart and head blood vascular, and therefore, is included in vitamins "Milgamma".
- Group F. These include polyunsaturated fatty acids (linolenic, linoleic, arachidonic) - they prevent the occurrence of plaques on inner surface arteries. Contained in seafood, fish oil and vegetable oil.
- Q10. In fact, it is a coenzyme, not a vitamin. Q10 synthesis is carried out in human liver of animal and vegetable products. Deficiency of coenzyme entails premature aging, arrhythmia and myocardial infarction.
On the functioning of the cardiovascular system the beneficial impact of a variety of minerals.
Here is their list:
- Calcium. Establishing myocardial contractility and strengthens the vascular wall. Present in dairy products, cheese, brown algae and fish. Pharmacy substitute for it - a homeopathic remedy.
- Potassium. Heart muscle is reduced due to a nervous impulse, without potassium he will be. Potassium present in potatoes, nuts, cabbage, carrots, raisins, apricots, dried apricots. Medical analogue solutions and tablets "Asparkam".
- Magnesium. Promotes improvement of metabolic processes in the myocardium, prevents the formation of blood clots. Is present in fish, meat, legumes and seafood. Medicine - pills cardiomagnyl (treat myocardial infarction and angina).
- Phosphorus. This is a building component of cell membranes. Muscle contractions and transmission of nerve impulses without it unrealistic. Present in asparagus, bran, seafood and dried fruits. Medical analog - salt solutions by phosphates.
The vascular of the brain and strengthening
Strokes oftenprovoked by the violation of the blood supply of the brain - hence the problems with memory, vision and speech. To avoid these pathologies can regularly to use vitamins for the head vascular.
Here's the list:
- Thiamine (B1). Promotes learning and improves memory. The lack of thiamine leads to fatigue, insomnia, loss of coordination, numbness of extremities and depression. Increased concentration of thiamine observed in meat, fish, nuts, peas, oatmeal and eggs.
- Riboflavin (B2). Supplies the brain with energy needed for physical activity and high mental stress. Contained in meat and dairy products, deficiency of this vitamin are observed drowsiness, loss of appetite, headache, lethargy, and weakness.
- Nicotinic acid (B3). Increases energy production and normalizes the head vascular. Contains nuts, liver, eggs, meat, legumes, fish and buckwheat.
- Pantothenic acid (B5). Responsible for neural impulses and stimulates mental activity. The lack of this substance leads to insomnia, depression, enduring fatigue and memory loss. Contains peas, cabbage, milk, liver and buckwheat.
- Pyridoxine (B6). Normalizes the nervous system serves as a complement to the vitamin complex that strengthens blood vascular of the head. With a shortage of vitamin observed anxiety, irritability, depression, sleep disturbance. Contains legumes, walnuts, bananas, liver, rice and cereals.
- Folic acid (B9). Responsible for the efficiency of thinking, appropriate anxiety and neural inhibition. A lack of folic acid causes problems with memory, fatigue and apathy. Present in nuts, mushrooms, vegetables, raw fruits, cereals and beef.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12). Controls the modes of wakefulness and sleep, stimulates cognitive brain functions. Lack leads to dementia, depression, ringing in the ears, irritability, memory disorders and vision. Increased concentration of this vitamin occurs in seafood, seaweed, poultry and milk.
Drugs that strengthen the blood vascular of the heart
We used to believe, eating the right foods (fish, fruit, vegetables, seafood) a panacea for all future misfortunes. Meanwhile, these products do not always provide the body with necessary vitamins.
To rectify the situation can special preparations (vitamin complexes), prophylactic administration which will be of great help in strengthening the blood vascular of the heart.
Vitamin-mineral complexes, designed for the vascular of the heart, pretty much. Consider the most effective and popular:
- Send. This complex consists of active substances, vitamins and minerals, created for intensive feeding of the cardiovascular system. Contains vitamins B1, B6, B2, rose hips, flowers of hawthorn, potassium, magnesium and Ginkgo biloba. Helps to adjust cholesterol metabolism, normalize heart rate and blood pressure. Use tablet daily (with food) for months.
- Vitrum Cardio. The complex has a vegetable and animal origin. Indicated for rehabilitation (stroke) and prevention of atherosclerosis. Sold in tablets. It is recommended as a preventive measure, taken three times a day (during or after eating), in the treatment dosage doubled.
- Riboxin. This drug reduces tissue hypoxia and restores myocardial metabolism. Is available in tablet form. Riboxin has a restorative effect on the blood vascular and tissue of the myocardium, improves coronary circulation, increases energy balance, takes part in glucose metabolism.
- Duovit. Has the form of colorful pills, contains 11 vitamins and 8 each. It is recommended to take a day not more than 1 tablet (of any color). The course of treatment extends over a month.
- Cardio Forte. In complex therapeutic actions assigned by doctors as a supplementary nutrient source. Shown with arterial hypertension and neurocirculatory dystonia.
The above preparations are sold mostly in pill form), so their admission does not cause you any inconvenience.
Now we have to deal with the products as a whole will have a beneficial effect on the body. We will also mention the food which should be avoided.
Useful and useless products
There is a set of versatile products, without which our body can not do. They support the blood vascular in excellent form and prevent the formation of cholesterol plaques. You can eat them in conjunction with vitamin complexes. The list looks like this:
- dried apricots (daily eat about 50 grams);
- dark chocolate (promotes vasodilation);
- fish (prevents thrombosis and reduces blood pressure);
- black currant and citrus;
To prolong its existence, to avoid fatty foods. Save your fridge from butter -it should be replaced by olive. Eat less fried food, stress boiled and cooked in the oven. Bring back to normal your body weight - extra pounds increase the load on the cardiovascular system.
The prevention of heart disease involves not only proper nutrition, but a walk in the fresh air. Aware of the impact of sport on the elasticity of the arteries. Yoga - this discipline is extremely beneficial to the body.
Remember - fish and bird meat is always better than fatty pork or lamb. The sooner you think your diet and begin to fill it with vitamin complexes, the longer it will live.