How it is expressed and treated vaginalnyj crisis in children and adults
Vaginalnyj crisis - a pathological condition of the body, emerging on the background of aggravation of vascular dystonia (VVD). This paroxysm is characterized by a temporary disruption of the autonomic system: the processes of inhibition and excitation no longer be consistent, there is a conflict of sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves.
Vaginalnyj crisis: why it occurs?
Vaginalnogo causes of the crisis are not fully understood, although it is known that a significant influence on its development has a soldier's heart (vascular) dystonia. Each second patient with VSD from time to time there are crises. Healthy people are much less susceptible to such condition.
Doctors have identified a few main causes of the crises vaginalnyh:
- Head injury;
- Drinking alcohol and Smoking;
- An unbalanced diet;
- Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine;
- Mental, emotional and physical overload;
- Pathology of the nervous system;
- Heart disease and the cardiovascular system (e.g., autonomic dysfunction of the heart);
- Genetic predisposition;
- Diseases of the endocrine system (hypertenion, hypothyroidism, diabetes, etc.);
- Features of personality (hypochondria, increased anxiety);
- Abuse of caffeine;
- A serious infectious disease;
- Mental disorders;
Symptoms vaginalnogo crisis
Due to the fact that when the paroxysm is dominated by the processes of inhibition, vaginalnyj crisis has a number of the following specific symptoms:
- Before the attack and in the very beginning, the patient displayed weakness, dark eyes, dizzy.
- With the development of paroxysmal States may experience a decrease in the frequency of the SS (heart rate) up to 40-50 beats/min, sweating, shortness of breath and/or shortness of breath, decreased blood pressure, lowering body temperature. There are frequent urge to defecate, at the peak, vomiting, not bringing relief. In rare cases, a person loses consciousness.
- Often vaginalnyj crisis accompanied by various cardiac disorders: arrhythmia, arrhythmia, increased cardiac output etc.
- After the crisis, which can last up to 1-2 hours, usually left sweating, accompanied by anxiety and fear of death, headache, shortness of breath, pain and discomfort in the abdomen. Sometimes, the attack is repeated after 10-20 minutes. This condition is called undulating vaginalnym crisis.
Vaginalnyj crisis in children
VSD is usually diagnosed ina child (aged 10-14 years). According to statistics, about 20% of children suffer from this pathology. The cause of the disease can be birth complications, health problems of the mother during pregnancy, disease, moved in infancy.
Healthy children vaginalnyj crisis often occurs on the background of emotional turmoil. If the child has a diagnosed VSD, the cause of the paroxysm may be any of the above factors.
Symptoms of seizures in children are:
- Disorders in the intestine (vomiting, swelling);
- Changes in body temperature.
Vaginalnyj crisis in children (particularly preschool age) passes quickly, within 10-20 minutes. At the age of 5 paroxysmal condition may be asymptomatic.
How to treat
Usually the diagnosis of "VSD with vaginalnym krizovym over" does not cause difficulties for experts, but not necessarily carried out differential diagnosis, because doctors are required to exclude pathology of the heart, Central nervous system and mental disorders.
Specific therapy in this disease has not been developed, medicines are prescribed depending on symptoms and complaints of the patient. The main measures to combat the IRR and emerging on its background vaginalnyj crises are:
- Healthy sleep (at least 8 hours);
- Proper nutrition;
- Active rest;
- Fitness classes;
- Water therapy (contrast showers, massage jets, pool);
- Vascular spasm appoint antispasmodics, for example, Dibazol;
- At lower HELL - tonic preparations (tincture of Siberian ginseng, Schizandra, ginseng, caffeine);
- If there is dizziness, prescribed betahistine (Betaserc, Vestibo) 8-24 mg 2-3 times a day;
- If, due to waiting for the next crisis in patient develops anxiety, the doctor prescribes medication, improves cerebral blood circulation (Antigen, Nootropil). In advanced cases, are appointed antidepressants.
When the ambulance waginalnom crisis
When the precursors vaginalnogo crisis the patient should be placed in a horizontal position. If gagging is not observed, and the patient very nervous, you can give him a sedative mild (e.g., glycine), but only if the blood pressure does not fall to critical numbers.
In case of loss of consciousness you should call an ambulance and monitor the patients before arrival of doctors. If a person is unconscious, start an attack of vomiting, turn his head to one side and give a yield of vomit mass.