When blood pressure decreases and ceases to be normal, begins hypotension. Lowering diastolic blood pressure may be caused by hyperthyroidism or arterial insufficiency the semilunar valves, the phenomenon occurs quite often. How to determine whether you have such a serious ailments?
A General description of the disease
Hypotension is divided into acute and chronic, primary and symptomatic. Low blood pressure in some cases may be accompanied by other pathology. The physiological variation of the disease can manifest individually and in an adaptive form (the inhabitants of the highlands and subtropics), as well as overdo with training athletes.
The primary form of the disease is much rarer. Here are two varieties of this disease:
- Neurocirculatory hypotension. The disease is unstable and reversible (sometimes takes the form of chronic hypotension). Manifested as effects of vegetative-vascular dystonia. Can be cured with folk remedies.
- Idiopathic orthostatic hypotension. Fixed in the event of sudden changes of the torso (switch in vertical position).
The classic proportion of AD in a healthy person is 120/80. There is a category of people for whom valid indicator 120/70 or 150/100. These exceptions are quite rare, so we will not consider them in the context of the article. Hypotension is often the result of narrowing of the vascular walls - this leads to an increase in AD.
Groups at risk - who is afraid of?
The predisposition to the disease can be transmitted genetically. The highest morbidity rates are observed in women. The first signs of disease are visible in childhood is lethargy and inactivity. Children hypotensive patients quickly are tired during outdoor games.
Teenagers are also at risk during the hormonal changes the body. Hypotonic symptoms in this age means a slow adaptation of the nervous system (autonomic) to the rapid growth of all the vital systems.
The risk groups include athletes and residents of certain latitudes. Strong and prolonged stress, regularly you feel at work can also lead to the development of pathology. Here are the basic production factors due to which a grown man falls into a risk group:
- the high level of noise;
- ionized irradiation.
Hypertension and its extent
Every third inhabitant of our planet suffersfrom hypertensive pathologies. Adults, teenagers, children - nobody is immune to vasoconstriction. Someone tries to treat hypertension folk remedies, but this treatment does not always produce the desired result. Complications from untreated hypertension can affect the brain, heart and kidneys.
Hypertension 3 degrees is a very dangerous pathology. Known cases of premature death of patients with a similar diagnosis. To have a full understanding of the disease, consider its stage in more detail.
Here they are:
- Hypertension 1 degree. It is considered a mild form of disease. Systolic pressure varies between 140-159, diastolic 90-99 order (the indexes are measured in millimeters of mercury). HELL is changing in leaps and bounds. The abnormal performance often return to normal on their own, and then again "jump".
- Hypertension 2 degree. The disease is characterized by moderate flow. The blood pressure of the patient exceeds the level of 160-179 systolic and 100-109 (diastolic). The increase in HELL is long-term, rarely goes down to normal values.
- Hypertension 3 degrees. Most launched and severe form of the disease. HELL consistently exceeds 180/110, while stable at these anomalous levels.
Note that the hypertension of 1 degree - an occasion to reflect on the trip to the doctor-the cardiologist. Own illness not work - it needs to be treated. This can be done with folk remedies or by using conservative medicine. Just below you will learn the solution to this problem.
Causes of morbidity
A variety of reasons that provoke the development of the pathology is amazing. This and neurosis and psychological trauma, and chronic fatigue, and harmful production. Noticing the apathetic and depressed, without delay contact your doctor.
Here are the main reasons for your ailments:
- neurocirculatory dystonia;
- arrhythmias (atrial fibrillation, paroxysmal tachycardia);
- the decrease in cardiac output (these include complications of myocardial infarction);
- heart disease;
- postinfarction cardiosclerosis;
- dissecting aneurysm of the aorta;
- cardiac tamponade;
- infectious shock;
- diarrhea and vomiting;
- acute pancreatitis, intestinal obstruction, thrombosis of mesenteric vascular;
- varicose veins;
- diabetes mellitus;
- prolonged bed rest;
- dumping syndrome;
- adrenal insufficiency (tuberculosis,amyloidosis);
- neurological disease (tabes dorsalis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis).
The increase in AD may cause and regular intake of certain medications. Such substances include anesthetics, nitrates, antiarrhythmic tools, antihypertensives, phenothiazines, diuretics and barbiturates.
With a sharp rejection of corticosteroids also have abnormal jumps HELL. An example of such a medication is prednisone.
How to recognize disease symptoms of hypotension
Sleep disturbance is the first symptom of impending disaster. Worsens falling asleep, disrupted the rhythm of wakefulness, growing fatigue, weakness and daytime sleepiness. If a person has observed such a condition, it does not suit the usual eight hours of sleep. Hypotension requires ten and even twelve hours of rest.
List the other signs of the disease:
- rapid pulse (high physical activity);
- high sensitivity to heat and cold.
- a heightened perception of bright lights and loud sounds;
- reduced potency (men) crashing the cycle of menstruation (women);
- a tendency to motion sickness, drowsiness and poor performance;
- the goose in front of the eyes;
- the darkening of the eyes;
- memory loss, confusion, impaired thermoregulation, sweating palms and feet;
- palpitations (with all types of physical activities);
- digestive disorders;
- heart pain.
Hypotension causes constant yawning is due to regular lack of oxygen. There have been cases of fainting. Changing the position of the torso can lead to the effect of "cotton legs".
Hypotensive concerned about aches and pains in the joints, changes in atmospheric pressure sharp change of climatic conditions - this phenomenon is called weather dependent.
Hypotension can cause a number of symptomatic exacerbations:
- the feeling of fear;
- causeless anxiety;
- the feeling of heart conditions.
- shortness of breath.
Modern methods of diagnosis
To detect the disease heavy arterial hypotonia can for years to occur in a hidden form. A full examination often begins after treatment the patient complaints. Specifying the symptoms, the doctor prescribes additional methods of diagnostics, allowing to exclude other pathology.
These methods are:
- General analysis of blood;
- the determination of glucose in blood;
- urine analysis (General);
- definition of lipidprofile and cholesterol;
- monitoring of blood pressure.
All available means, the doctor determines the extent of the disease. Hypotension is not as bad as hypertension are among its consequences there is no stroke and heart attack. The vascular retained the purity, the development of atherosclerosis is inhibited. But that is no reason for carelessness.
How to treat hypotension
Symptomatic treatment of the disease is accompanied by a comprehensive therapy designed to combat a pathological process. If blood pressure decreases within the allowable limits, treatment is not assigned. Drug therapy, modern scientists have developed little. Often a doctor prescribes caffeinated products.
Here are the recommendations that need to be run priority:
- to limit the use of alcohol;
- avoid high temperatures;
- rationally organize the labor process (the need to sleep at least 10 hours);
- to abandon the drugs that trigger the increase in blood pressure;
- go to four meals;
- to enter into the diet more salt.
If the doctors diagnosed him with hypotonia, treatment will include a number of tonics. These drugs are taken twice a day. Unacceptable formal application.
The drug list looks like this:
- tincture of ginseng (dosage is 15-25 drops);
- tincture of Magnolia-vine (only before meals, dosage is 20-30 drops);
- extract levzei liquid;
- immortelle sandy (inflorescences);
- Eleutherococcus extract liquid;
- tincture aralia (about 15-30 drops);
- tincture zamanihi.
Consuming caffeine, one should not forget about the possible consequences in the form of arrhythmias. Also, you can assign drops nicetamida, injection of the same drug and desoxycortone (extreme case). If an abnormal condition has affected the thyroid gland, the patient is recommended hormones iron. It works in combination with herbal remedies.
Recipes of traditional medicine
Treated with folk remedies, but before that you should consult with your cardiologist. Prescribers strictly individually. Therapy must be combined with a healthy sleep, physical activity and a consulting psychologist. Freedom from stress - the key to future success.
And here are a few popular recipes against disease:
- Take Schizandra (fruit), grind it, pour alcohol 40-degree solution (ratio 1:10), and then steep for about two weeks. The dosage is 25-40 drops before meals (depending on body weight and age). Frequency - three times a day.
- You'll need the extract of Golden root (Rhodiola rosea). Drink a quarter of an hour before mealsdaily dosage is 5-10 drops). The course of treatment is 10-20 days.
- Take a little coffee bean (50 grams), carefully fry and grind. Then mix this powder with lemon juice (one fruit) and add a pound of honey. The resulting mixture was stored in the refrigerator. Eat three times a day - 2 hours after a meal.
- Doing herbal medicinal compound. We will need the following components: the root levzei, St. John's wort, globe-Thistle, licorice root, Bupleurum root, juniper berries, chicory and dandelion root. The proportion of such - 2:3:2:3:2:1:2:2. Chopped collection, fill it with boiling water (2 cups). All night to insist in a thermos. Take a quarter Cup three times a day. The course of treatment is two months.
Complications of uterine disease are quite diverse. Some patients who experienced a jump in HELL, fall into a state of shock. The next step - cell trait. The patient has dry mouth, thirst, dizziness, fear and anxiety.
Some patients are faced with more serious things:
- cerebral stroke;
- hypotonic cerebral crisis;
- myocardial infarction (rare);
- hypotension cardiac crisis;
To avoid deplorable fate, lead an active lifestyle, do not neglect the sport and often walk in the fresh air. Try to get enough sleep. Drink green tea (weak) - it contributes to the normalization of HELL. Avoid stressful situations at work and hypothermia.