What to do if you burst a blood vessel on his hands
Ordinarily the bruises on her arms and legs appear as a result of injuries or shock. Actually a visible bruise or hematoma is bleeding under the skin, the cavity, where the accumulated liquid or coagulated blood. Well, to get into the subcutaneous fat, the blood may be the only way: if a blood vessel burst.
However, burst blood vascular in hands and feet for a variety of reasons.
The clinical picture
In the good condition of blood vascular even a significant strike does not always cause a hematoma. The walls of healthy veins and capillaries flexible and able not only to survive, but also to some extent compensate for short-term pressure. The concern is bruising that occurs without a specific cause.
Usually, this is not the first stage of the disease. But until you can answer why there's bruising, disease try to ignore. In fact, a too rapid formation of bruises from an insignificant pressure, as well as unnecessarily large dimensions are a cause for alarm.
Spontaneous bruising and petechiae - petechial hemorrhages, are formed by pressure jumps, as their own blood and air pressure, temperature extremes, strong emotions, stress or heavy loads. The phenomenon is unnatural and is the reason for a visit to the doctor.
Absolutely do not wait for that to burst a vessel on his fingers or forearm. For seeking consultation is sufficient for the appearance of spider veins on the hands and feeling the chill even in the heat.
The arteries of the hands.
Symptoms and causes
Blood vascular in the upper limbs are subjected to much less load than the lower ones. Of course, the hands of the person moves is much more active, but for vascular and joints work muscles on hands - more stimulation, not a burden. It is therefore important to separate accidental damage or due to external factors from the changes of internal.
- If the vessel has burst amid heavy strength training, it is likely that the reason was the pressure surge. Should modify the training mode.
- Infectious disease and exacerbation of chronic almost always lead to a weakening of the vessel walls and, consequently, brittle. Here especially to do nothing, quite conventional rehabilitation therapy.
- Allergic diseases regardless of the source also provoke hanged breakage. Therefore, if the burst vessel on the fingers or forearms, you need to pay attention to household chemicals. It is possible that the new dishwashing detergent contains a substance that can cause an allergic reaction.
- Traumatic effects on the skin peeling, prolonged sun exposure, frostbite or burn damage of blood vascular.
- Well, the main reason for the weakening of capillaries, veins and arteries is the lack of vitamins C and P - ascorbic acid and rutin. There is a number of additional symptoms, allowing more accurate diagnosis. At the lowered tonus of the walls of the man constantly freeze, temperature of the lower limbs is low, may be even bluish discoloration of the skin. The bruising often occurs in winter and late autumn.
By itself, vitamin deficiency can occur for different reasons. First, it is the lack of a menu of products containing a sufficient amount of C and P. second, infectious diseases in which vitamin C is used differently, and simply not delivered in the right quantities. Third, age-related changes, when the reduced digestibility of food.
What to do in these cases, everyone knows it, the best remedy for a sore throat is considered a kilogram of oranges. Just need to increase activity eat fruits and vegetables.
Diagnosis of the disease
The fact that the vessel is exhausted without apparent physical effects - a sign of significant, but not the only one. In order to precisely establish the degree of damage, use such techniques.
- The method of pinch - clamped the fold of skin between your thumb and forefinger in the chest and several times shifts to the fingers. Here the pressure on the skin is not so painful and any accidental damage is excluded. So if the clip appears hemorrhagic spot, the fragility of blood vascular has been significant.
- The method of wiring is also used to determine the high degree of brittleness. On the middle part of the shoulder is applied a tourniquet to stop the outflow of venous blood, but not to disturb the inflow of arterial is a check of the radial pulse. If after removing the harness in this area appeared petechiae or below the burst vessel, the brittleness of the joints is very high and requires drug treatment.
- The method of the hammer , the skin in the chest area, tapping with a hammer. The formation of hematoma confirms the diagnosis.
Increased fragility of blood vascular rarely occurs by itself and is associated with other disorders. So before you call the treatment the patient is subjected to examination by other specialists.
- The main drugs used to raise the tone of the walls, are vitamin complexes C and P - askorutin, rutin, Kapilar.
- You should review the diet and to enrich the menu foods rich in these vitamins currant, chokeberry,rose.
- Of physiological procedures shown hardening: alternate pouring hot and cold water. However, if the degree of breakage is large, and even this pressure drop provokes the appearance of bruising, hardening better temporarily postponed.
- Physical exercise is an excellent way of prevention and treatment of fragility of the walls.
- You should exclude Smoking. On the background of such a strong decongestants attempts to stimulate the tone of the walls is doomed to failure.
If the vessel had burst for the first time in my life, the reason for adopting emergency measures, it is not yet. But if the appearance of hematomas and petechial hemorrhages became a regular phenomenon, should pay attention to the condition of the circulatory system. The fragility of blood vascular is often the only a consequence, and quite easily treatable.