Tablets for the treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities
According to statistics, only 10% of recorded cases varicose veins require surgical intervention. In other cases, treatment pharmaceuticals, supplemented by physical therapy and diet.
Allocate medicines for external (ointments, gels) and internal (tablet) application.
The latter, in turn, are divided into the following groups:
- antiplatelet agents, contributing to the thinning of the blood and formation of blood clots;
- venotonic (phlebotonics) —drugs that strengthen the vascular walls;
- analgesics, anti-inflammatory effect.
To achieve maximum efficiency phlebologists prescribed combined therapy with drugs from different groups.
In the complex, their application allows to achieve the following results:
- normalization of vascular tone;
- stabilization of blood and lymph circulation;
- slowing the inflammatory processes that accompany varicose veins;
- restoration of microcirculatory processes.
The key to effective treatment of varicose veins tablets — strict adherence to dosage and combining drug therapy with exercise therapy, phytotherapy, wearing corrective underwear.
Self-administration of medicines varicose veins is unacceptable. Long-term use of pills for varicose veins is fraught with destabilization of the gastric and renal functions.
Venotonic with varicose veins
Any treatment of varicose veins, regardless of the degree of neglect of illness, including the appointment of venotonic. The main purpose of the effects of drugs of this group - to maintain tone of blood vascular, and, as a consequence, the increase in krovotoka in the lower extremities.
The active substance of venotonic affect the contractility of vascular walls. In parallel venotonic normalize the flow of lymph and prevent the spread of foci of inflammation in the blood vascular.
Most active pills are considered to be varicose veins on the basis of the bioflavonoids are chemical compounds of natural origin, such drugs have the least likelihood of side effects.
Currently the most popular in the ratio of "cost-effectiveness" venotonic include:
- Detralex (France) — preparation on the basis of the bioflavonoid hesperidin. Detralex reduces the extensibility of the walls of veins and capillaries and prevents the stagnation of blood in the vascular. The cost of the drug - an average of 750RUB per pack (30 pills).
- Venerus (Russia) — national analogue Detralex, the active ingredient is hesperidin in combination with diosmin. The cost of tablets - 568 rubles per pack.
- The phlebodia 600 (France) — venotonic based on diosmin. In addition phlebotomising action the drug improves the lymphatic drainage, increases the resistance of the walls of the blood vascular, inhibit free radical production. Average price of packing of 15 tablets is about 500 rubles.
- Troxevasin (Bulgaria) — another effective venotonic-based bioflavonoids. The active ingredient is troxerutin. In chronic venous insufficiency the drug reduces pain and swelling, prevents the occurrence of cramps in the lower extremities at night, has a strengthening effect on the walls of the veins. Available in capsules, cost of packing varies from 350 to 450 rubles (50 PCs).
A separate category of venotonic are herbal — medicines whose composition includes components of plant origin. Of all the herbal remedies to treat varicose veins in pill form are available Ginkor Fort and WinPlant.
- Ginkor Fort — capsules is based on the extract of the Ginkgo biloba tree. Additional active ingredients — heptaminol and troxerutin. The therapeutic effect is to increase elasticity of walls of veins and decrease their permeability. The contents geptaminola increases venous blood flow. The cost of the packing 30 capsules starts at 650 rubles.
- Vineplant — herbal remedies based on the extract of horse chestnut seeds. Its main functions are to increase the tone of blood vascular and reduce inflammation. Price per pack (20 tablets) - about 400 rubles.
Antiplatelet agents and analgesics
The main function of antiplatelet agents or antiplatelet drugs to prevent blood clots in the vascular and degeneration of varicose veins in thrombophlebitis. The essence of action of antiplatelet drugs — inhibit platelet function.
Most affordable desegregation is a well-known aspirin. Daily its use reduces pain with varicose veins of the lower extremities due to the thinning effect. Before beginning a course of aspirin it is necessary to determine the prothrombin index of blood, depending on this indicator is assigned to the dosage of the drug.
Other popular pills for varicose veins on the legs from the group of antiplatelet agents - tiklopidin, doxium, vazobral.
- Tiklopidin is drug from the group of antiplatelet agents on the basis of the active substance ticlopidinehydrochloride. Already 2 days after the start of the course of treatment with ticlopidine in patients with varicose veins observed a marked suppression of thromboangitis, maximum results are achieved after 5-7 days of application.
- Doxium 500 — angioprotective agent based on calcium dobezilata. The main action — the stabilization of high sosudorasshiratmi, reducing tromboemboli and improvement of the drainage properties of the lymphatic vascular, increased capillary resistance. In combination with taking improves ticlopidine antiplatelet properties of the latter.
- Have vazobral. Active substances of the drug are dihydroergocryptine in combination with caffeine. Have vazobral reduces tromboamboliy and reduces the permeability of the vein walls, simultaneously providing a stimulating effect on metabolic processes. In addition to varicose veins the drug is characterized by a long list of indications for use.
Pills varicose veins on the legs from the group of analgesics are used only for treatment of disease in combination with onotonicity. A separate course application analgesics varicose ineffective.
Most often in complex therapy of all broad groups of analgesics prescribed indomethacin and diclofenac. Their main function — the treatment of inflammatory processes in the affected by varicose veins blood vascular.
- Indometacin — affordable (price of packaging is 40-50 rubles) tablet for varicose veins. Active ingredient - indomethacin.
- Diclofenac is another budget (the cost of the package - about 15 rubles) analgesic remedy. The active substance — diclofenac sodium.
Note: all mentioned in the article rates current at the beginning of 2016.