Vegetative-vascular dystonia of mixed type
Under vascular dystonia understand group deviations with disorders of vegetative functions. Among the major manifestations of the disease - changes in blood pressure, headaches, emotional instability. In various classifications distinguish hypotonic and hypertensive types of disease and VSD on the mixed type.
Especially the nervous system
In the human body the nervous system has 2 subsections - the autonomic and somatic. The last type controls the conscious activity of the subject and consciousness. The autonomic system operates autonomously to control the activity of internal systems, blood vascular, gastrointestinal tract, endocrine system, and their interaction.
Vegetative subsection is sympathetic and parasympathetic system. The first is characterized by heart palpitations, depression reduces intestinal function and saliva, bronchi, arteries and pupils.
The parasympathetic division of the autonomic supplements, reducing heart rate, increases intestinal motility and salivation, narrowing of arteries, bronchi and pupils.
Coordinated the work of these systems-antagonists allows the body to adapt to any changing conditions: when the load increases the heart rate to supply blood to active muscle groups, when you receive the food the digestive system secrete the necessary enzymes.
Neurocirculatory dystonia occurs in violation of the synchronous operation of these autonomic systems, the predominant activity of some subsection. The predominant activity of the sympathetic subsection is a syndrome of vegetative dystonia of hypertensive type, the strengthened parasympathetic system - NDCs of a hypotonic option.
If the leadership of each subsection appears periodically, this kind of "dual power" was the name of dystonia on the mixed type.
Causes of autonomic disorders
VSD is a functional disorder: even with pronounced symptoms of structural changes that could be some way to fix, no. This fact complicates the treatment, which often comes down to the elimination of specific symptoms. Neurocirculatory dystonia accompanied by many diseases.
Factors that contribute to the development of vascular dystonia:
- Especially the endocrine and nervous system (congenital).
- Hormonal disruptions, caused by different diseases.
- Traumatic brain injury.
- The harmful influence of the environment (radiation,toxic substances).
- Stress, overexertion, constant psychological and emotional stress.
- Unfavorable environment and harsh climate with extremes of weather conditions.
Vegetovascular dystonia observed in patients of different age, usually 12-15 years, at the age of puberty.
At risk, primarily women with:
- Genetic propensity.
- Fetal pathology, fetal hypoxia and birth trauma.
- Socio-economic factors.
- Diseases of the spine and brain.
- A period of hormonal changes.
- Low immunity, infections.
- Allergic reactions.
- Constitutional anomalies.
- Bad habits.
The clinical picture of the disease
Noticed about a hundred of clinical symptoms related to VSD. Thus two patients with the same characteristics is not found. Permanent characteristic symptoms of VSD on the mixed type no, since the disease itself varies considerably.
Most often when seeking medical care make such complaints:
- Heart pain vague, low intensity. Discomfort in the form of "heavy heart" occurs after stress.
- Arrhythmia is manifested by changing of the attacks of tachycardia and bradycardia, when the number of heartbeats is out of the normal range.
- Unstable blood pressure in the morning, usually low in the evening - increased but may be normal.
- Causeless headache may be a response to inadequate physical exertion, emotional stress.
- Bowel disorders, pain in the region of the intestinal tract without a clearer picture.
- Problems in the sexual sphere of the female anorgasmia, erectile dysfunction in men.
- Panic attacks and anxiety, flashing "flies" before the eyes.
- The pathology of vasomotor responses is an important symptom of neurocirculatory dystonia. Externally it is characterized by paleness, redness or a fever, at normal room temperature, depending on the condition of the vessel.
- Poor thermoregulation, which is manifested in the form of unjustified change in body temperature.
- Sweating on palms, under arms and other areas.
- Emotional instability - frequent changes of mood, resentment, long-lasting experience of the event.
- Asthenia - fatigue, fatigue, superficial sleep, high pain threshold.
In critical condition of the patient rapidly deteriorating health: there is temporary loss of coordination and speech, sweating, weakness, drowsiness, hand tremor, nausea,the decline of hearing and vision. The reason are often stressful events accompanied by strong emotions.
The diagnosis of "dystonia" may not be grounds for dismissal from military service. With a steady race HELL, heart pain, fainting and disappointing results of treatment inductee recognized temporarily unfit for service, which will be made a corresponding mark in the military card.
Diagnosis and treatment of VSD
As dystonia is associated with many diseases, to identify the cause of disorders, it is necessary to involve various experts from the endocrinologist to the psychiatrist.
The examination can appoint:
- laboratory tests (blood for antibodies and viruses, biochemical and clinical analysis);
- Ultrasonography and abdominal Department;
- ECG and MRI;
- Doppler ultrasound of the blood vascular.
If the diagnosis is VSD on the mixed type is selected, and the reason it triggered, known, the underlying disease must be cured definitely. In the absence of timely and adequate medical care, possible complications such as hypertension, coronary heart disease, asthma, peptic ulcer disease.
In addition to traditional therapy, the treatment must necessarily include the creation of a favorable psychological environment.
The prevailing signs of disease registers:
- Sedative - antidepressants, tranquilizers;
- Anti-hypertensive (high blood pressure);
- Tonic (under reduced PRESSURE);
- Vitamins and minerals (B1, B6, C, E, magnesium products, potassium, calcium, etc.);
- Drugs that improve cerebral blood flow;
- Bentonite - in the case of venous insufficiency;
- Physiotherapy and reflexology;
- Herbal medicine (ginseng extract, Siberian ginseng, tincture of hawthorn, motherwort, etc.).
In mild VSD prefer non-drug methods:
- normalization lifestyle;
- the development of a correct reaction on the stress;
- a balanced diet;
- consultations of the psychotherapist;
- Physical therapy, massage.
The choice of methods due to the patient's condition. Completely cure NDCs impossible. Medical efforts should be aimed at crisis prevention and the reduction of the manifestations of the disease.
Ways to relief the autonomic crisis:
- Keep calm patient and good ventilation;
- To take sedatives and diuretics;
- Usemodern psychotherapeutic techniques for the utilization of stress;
- If necessary antigistaminnye funds.
Treatment of VSD on the mixed type at home dangerous possible complications and deterioration of health. Shown moderate physical activity and comfortable in the psychological sense of atmosphere.
So how optimistic is crucial in stopping the syndrome, a healthy lifestyle and emotions is an important factor in the prevention of neurocirculatory dystonia of mixed type.
VSD - insidious functional disorder of masking a serious disease that can significantly impair quality of life. Timely consultation, examination and adequate treatment greatly alleviate the disease, allowing the patient to successfully adapt to the pace of modern life.