The autonomic crisis: causes and symptoms, effective treatment
Chills, sweating, tachycardia, panic accompanied by fear, are alarming symptoms of autonomic crises or panic attacks. Anxiety and other somatic symptoms of this condition can occur in men starting from the age of twenty.
For thirty years chronic attacks have become rarer or even disappear. For designation of this disease, medical professionals often use the term "cardinals" to Express the relationship of vegetative crisis with the alarming state of the cardiovascular system of the human body.
What caused severe crises
Still not studied the primary causes of such exacerbations. But numerous studies and the results of the diagnostic studies helped to identify what may occur the autonomic crisis:
- Hormonal imbalance and genetic predisposition;
- Long reception of potent drugs, stress, impaired psycho-emotional balance;
- Endocrine diseases;
- Dysfunction of the Central nervous system.
Often domestic violence and other social factors lead to a worsening of the human condition, the first manifestations of autonomic crisis.
Signs and symptoms of the disease
If a person suffers from autonomic crises, often manifested by seizures characterized by certain characteristics.
Anxiety, isolation, carefully avoiding public life and other people, fear of death, frequent mental breakdowns are clear signs of the said disease.
The sharp emission of adrenaline in the blood leads to the appearance of the following symptoms:
- Tremor of the limbs;
- Feeling the obvious lack of oxygen;
- The buildup of anxiety and uneasiness;
- Excessive sweating, fever, alternating with chills;
- Sudden weakness, sudden dizziness;
- Loss of consciousness;
- Painful sensations in the left half of the sternum;
- The strongest headache.
Each panic attack is a serious stress to the body. Autonomic crises do not go unnoticed. Man begins to fear the next attack, worried, and is going through a very unpleasant experience.
Classification according to various criteria
According to the severity of the condition and symptomatic manifestations of crises are classified into different groups.
By severity distinguish:
- Slight attacks last no more than fifteen minutes. Usually characterized by a couple of signs of vegetativecrisis.
- Averages - continued from twenty minutes to one hour. As a result of impaired General well-being of the sick person, possible fainting, dizziness.
- Severe symptoms occur on the background of weakening of the body and enhance the pain in the heart area. May require hospitalization, if the attack will last longer and one and a half hours to remind you of an epileptic seizure.
There are the following groups according to the predominance of individual symptoms:
- Vaginalnye crises - begins with a feeling of fading or strong beats in the cardiac region. Sudden weakness, dizziness, hunger, redness of the skin - all this characterizes vaginalnyj crisis. Weakness and fatigue occur after the next attack. People feel depressed and overwhelmed.
- Sympathoadrenal crisis is characterized by numbness of the limbs, heart palpitations, chills and fever, feeling of fear for life and health. After these attacks the patient feels emptiness, apathy.
- Mixed type of symptoms of the disease that combines the signs of other forms of autonomic crises.
- Vestibulopathy crisis of vegetative-vascular dystonia is manifested in a strong dizziness. Man is lightheadedness and hears continuous noise in the ears.
- Hysteroid type of medical experts consider the most dangerous, because the person loses consciousness quickly and often gets injured in the fall. The muscles of the extremities while nervously twitching.
It seldom showing types of vegetative-vascular crises applies migrenepodobnaya type. It manifests itself in a pronounced headache. A seizure can be prolonged. There is a sharp decrease in blood pressure.
The crisis of vegetative-vascular dystonia is the most vivid manifestation of this chronic disease.
Mental disorders in this state become pathological and turn into a real phobia. Especially persons afraid of incurable diseases and death.
Possible ways of treatment: the medical point of view
To overcome bouts of autonomic-vascular crises will help special medicines and alternative therapies. Before to appoint it the doctor should determine the severity of symptoms and to learn about the duration of the disease.
Diagnosis is the identification of the causes of the crisis. Often to such conditions leads to excessive use of strong medicines.
To stop major and minor symptoms of the disease will help:
- Corvalol and Valokordin - if you break the rhythmheartbeat.
- Relanium or Clonazepam - upon the occurrence of fear, panic States.
- A variety of antidepressants prescribed by the doctor depending on the individual physical characteristics of patients.
To independently control the advancing attacks of autonomic crises, it is necessary to follow the following tips:
- Urgent change the situation, if she has felt the growing anxiety, weakness, dizziness - you can exit the car, leave the premises. This will help prevent further progression of the attack.
- The patient should be taught correctly, that is deep breathing. The saturation of the brain with oxygen active to help cope with the symptoms of the disease. Deep breaths take a regular paper bag.
For prevention it is recommended to take herbal drugs with sedative effects. This tincture of Valerian, motherwort, mint. Many doctors suggest leading an active life, more time to play sports, Hiking.
It is also important to follow a healthy lifestyle. Smoking and alcohol will only aggravate the patient's condition.
The global reduction of social activity, fatigue, constant depression is unpleasant consequences of regular critical attacks in dystonia. Can result lack of adequate treatment.